Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday DBA - Games 1 and 2

First game drew against one of the juniors. Very worried, as everyone knows that kids roll the best!
He's running French Ordonence, but isn't sure how to deploy, and fortunately doesn't pick the bow heavy option against me.
Managed to pick the fights I wanted as he came right at me. Got a well fought 8-1 win from him.

Game 2 against DH from Sydney and his Byzantines. Cav army vs Cav army.
Sneaky deployment almost saw my elephant into his Cav, but he managed to wheel enough to leave it without opponents (until it got into a blade right at the end)
That left a Cav scrimmage line battle.that some lucky rolls saw me come out on top of. Especially satisfying was when his one knight was pulled forward into my recoiling Cav line and left on its lonesome. The following combat took it down.
Got an 8-2 win from that one.
Really enjoying being back into DBA.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment