Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Star Wars!

K and I enjoyed a game of the Star Wars TCG Pocketmodels game on Saturday night.

I decided we should 'team up' and play against an imaginary opponent, as then K and I could discuss our card selections and tactics freely - making it more of a learning experience as well.

We decided to play the Rebel Alliance, and so I chose the Imperial opponent forces and K and I worked out what might make a good Rebel force.

Unsurprisingly, the 'opponent' made a couple of poor decisions and K and I managed to destroy the opposing fleet.

It was a fun evening with K, and I have to admit that the Star Wars TCG is not a bad little game.  (and to be honest, something about all the little Star Wars ships is hammering on my collectors button)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment